The Badger is a fun new dual sport / adventure motorcycle ride through the Sauk Prairie State Recreation Area formerly known as the Badger Ammunition plant.
- Big bike friendly.
- Motorcycles must be highway licensed vehicles and have a valid license plate; all riders must wear a helmet and appropriate safety gear.
- Rider must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Sound check required, 96db limit check completed on site prior to ride.
- If it’s loud, please don’t bring it.
- Wisconsin OHM sticker required. Stickers are not available at the event, please plan ahead. This ride is a great example of the funds from OHM stickers being used to make more riding opportunities possible!
Sauk Prairie State Recreation Area is in south-central Wisconsin just south of Devil’s Lake State Park. The entrance to the recreation area is directly off of US Highway 12 about 8 miles south of Baraboo and 9 miles north of Sauk City.
- Get directions.
- Signs will direct participants from the park entrance to the registration area.
- 2022: TBD
- 9am-4pm open ride time. Last riders out at 3:30PM
- Free entry!
- Pre-registration required.
- Limited to the first 100 riders.
- AMA membership not required but highly recommended. Without the AMA we wouldn’t have insurance to run the ride, please consider joining, and join the Driftless Dual Sport Riders club as well!